My Progress:

Exercise Log

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yay!!!!

Okay, so I slept in and didn't exercise this morning...and last night I went to sleep around 7, right after dinner...and I went to the doctor today for a cyst that is infected and I got home around 5:45. I didn't want to disappoint myself so I buckled up and got my workout clothes and went for a 30 minute walk with my daughter in the dark. I feel good that I was able to get out. My doctor confirmed that I have lost 3 lbs since my last visit around Dec. 18, so that is great considering that means that I lost weight during the holiday season, so that is a great sign!!! Imagine what I can do this month without all of the prime rib and mashed potatoes....but ohhhh that's right, I am leaving for an 8 day Mexican Riviera cruise next week...omg...I wonder how much I will gain....hopefully, we will have a lot of walking excursions or maybe even go swimming or something....we will see....

Anyways, just wanted to check in and report that I finally "moved" a little bit!

No comments: