My Progress:

Exercise Log

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just beginning!

What a weekend! I am "officially" on my "weigh" to lose 110 lbs. At first, I would say that I will only lose about 85 lbs but looking at healthy bmi for my height, I decided if I am going to work so hard to lose the weight to be healthy for my daughter and for the quality of my life, I thought that I would go the healthy bmi for me.

So, here I begin online! I bought a scale right before Thanksgiving. I haven't owned a scale in years. A couple weeks ago, I decided that I would follow my doctor's orders and walk at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes. So, my daughter, Holly, and I walked three times the first week and then this past week, we walked 6 times! Originally, we were only walking for 30 minutes, going 15 minutes then turning around and walking home, figured that would be the easiest way to walk for 30 minutes. Today, we took a circular route and we ended up walking just short of an hour! It was great!

Now, I am off to go buy a measuring tape so I can get my accurate measurements so that we can watch my progress!

No comments: