My Progress:

Exercise Log

Monday, January 14, 2008

It's Monday!

Okay, so I didn't get up early and walk this morning. However, I did stay up until 2 a.m. to talk with my best friend who just lost her mother last week. Sometimes you have to make up your mind what your priorities are. I will be leaving work today early (1 instead of 2) to pick up my daughter from school, take her to the dentist and then to the oral surgeon to discuss removing her wisdom teeth.

So, after I do all that, I will make sure I walk. I found the best thing yesterday at the grocery store. You can buy cut up broccoli and carrots in a bag and then put them in the microwave for five minutes and voila...you have steamed vegetables...now that is great!

I hope to come back tonight and update my walk. I am kind of hesitant to go to the gym at this point, I just want to start out slow and steady. I know excuses...I will have to ponder that!

No comments: